Home

Dragonball J.O. or Dragonball Jk2

BlindReaper

I don't know if anyone has talked about this already (i haven't been here in a while) but i think it would be kinda cool if some peoples would get together and make a whole new version of the game( but in a mod not like Jk3 or anything) And it could be a dragonball version. Like there doing with DragonballU (Dragonball Unreal) But with Jedi Outcast. The could Call it Dragonball J.O. or Dragonball Jk2. Or something, it would be awsome. You all probably think this is a dumb thought but hey it's just a thought. (I would be glad to help in it in like upholding a website or managing things im just not a good coder or anything, that's why im putting the thought out there.)

Yeah ok i might but i still think it would be cool to have it for Jedi outcast. Another idea is instead of Dragonball we could make a Heavan vs. Hell type thing. It could be like the angels vs. the devils and there would be hell lvl.s and heavan lvl.s it would be cool. If anyone would like to make Heavan vs. Hell email me at hotstuff733@hotmail.com of pm me and ill give you some more ideas about it.

Archived