Home

1.04 CTF is dead

BoBa feTTichiNi

I'd like to thank all the suck players that complained about everything on 1.03 and 1.02. What the hell am I suppose to do in ctf I can't one hit someone. Am I suppose to nick him to death with the new saber system? Jesus man this is rediculous Raven has nerfed every f@#$#@ move on the game. What the hell is a matter with them. I could understand doing this for duel but for CTF. CTF sucks so bad now it is not fun for anyone. Watch now the suck people are gonna complain that kick is too powerful and there gonna nerf that as well. The only way i can kill people now is pull kick them on the ground and medium finisher them. Wope shouldn't of said that now there gonna nerf that as well. Hey raven maybe WE SHOULD PLAY WITH NERF BATS!!!! If you think 1.03 was too dangerous then go play pacman you stupid whiners.

:fett:

Exactly, Boba.

You know, people are gonna continue to whine as usual as opposed to actually figuring out how to fight and counter their enemies. "He beat me with this....HOW CHEAP" Cry on. I bet we'll get about 20 posts in the next few weeks about how lightening is so strong. Or, kickers are cheap. Or, absorb doesn't work well. Or, I can't pull or push anyone anymore. Or, people keep DFAing me. Or, when I have the flag, everyone tries to kill me. Or, how they fight the same person over and over again for 5 minutes, but he keeps winning, so he must be cheating. OMG.

This game is such a BORE now, that I think I'm gonna quit.

Thank you all you non-skilled babies.

I also like how Lucasarts labeled everything as a bug. Yeah right.

This game is for AGES 8 and UNDER now

all you have to do in CTF now is just run in...grab the flag, with absorb on, and run out

i died once playing a CTF game...ONCE!

and i only died because i had 5 on 2 trying to hold them off for my flag bearer who was to stupid to run and wanted to save my life (not realizing i was sacrificing for the good of the team)

i had no move that could take on 5 people, nothing could do it

therefore yes...CTF DOES suck now

EDIT: Warcraft III is the game to move onto now:rolleyes:

bought it yesterday...sweet game...i kinda suck at multiplayer...but i'll get the hang of it yet:)

Archived