Home

Vampires

zeek2304

Alright I've been using the Vampire Hunter D Mod along with the Ninja mod to get the sword and blood effects. I was just wandering if someone would be interested in making a vampire mod that would go along with D. I just thought it would be cool to cut down vamps instead of troopers while playing with that mod.

well i am (was) working on a vampire tc

but its not D vs vamps.. its vamps vs vamps

but its currently put on hold because i dont have a team up right now

me and subject are doing a small modern weapons mod.. currently including a katana and a beretta i just made

subject made a working reload code... he is doing a new hud code too... we added a new sound for reloading and replaced the shooting sound too... next model will be the mp5, it will replace the blaster... and maybe a pump/shotgun that replaces the xbow

vampire mod errrrr... lol that wont happen anytime soon we need a some solid mods people can play. already i have two forums going about mods check out "oriental dream:the samurai mod for jk2" and star wars:gladiator

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone still working on this? I know there were some ideas kicking around, like making the dintegration the default death for Vampires and such.

Just... 'limiting' it to D may not be the best, especialy with Blade II and Queen of the Damed released last spring.

Archived