Home

I need some help. Im a retard

Cyris

Alright. Here it is...

I want to try doing a model of my own but im too stupid to even know which program to be using or anything. Could someone give me a hand on getting started with modeling. I would appreciate it so much!!!!

Im not a drunk! :guiness::barf2::afro1:

don't mind Boba....he's got problems.....maybe he should pull his head out of his ass sometimes...

anyway, i suggest you use GMAX....it exports in jkii so, if you manage to finish anything you want to get in game...you can do so...

get that program somewhere in here

y'know i'd have banned boba right here and now for his acts of hostility....which were unprovoked, might i add

edit...after you get that proggy....you should be able to find the tutorials on this forum....they're up at the top

While Boba was way out of line [and should be reprimanded appropriately], I agree that you should look even just a little bit before posting. There's a reason there is a thread entitled "Before you ask a question, check this link." And it's sticky, so it will always be right up at the top for you to see.

Originally posted by Cyris

Harukaze your picture is kinda ugly. Change it. Unless your as fugly as it is. Doesnt everyone agree how fugly that picture is

BTW fugly = F***in ugly!

Wow, a new word has been invented. Oh, and by the way Cyris good luck on your model. :)

Originally posted by Cyris

I love you too.

*MUSIC* Why cant we be friennnnnnnnnnds, WHYYYYYY cant we be FRRRRRIENNNDDSSSSSSSSS, WHY CAN WE BE FRIENSSSSSSSSSS *END MUSIC*

P.S. I love all of you!

Theres a lot of love in this forum!! :D

Im not feeling the love from you. You have alot of darkness. Even a [sITH] showed some love. Come on dont make me sing it again....

*MUSIC* Why cant we be friennnnnnnnnnds, WHYYYYYY cant we be FRRRRRIENNNDDSSSSSSSSS, WHY CAN WE BE FRIENSSSSSSSSSS *END MUSIC*

P.S. I love you even more

Archived