Home

2 Dual Sabers UNLOCKED!!!!!!!

TroopCommander

Hi all,

I believe everyone will be pleased with this info. I was just playing jk2 on CJK Untouchable's server and he had the jedi mod v 1.0 . I asked if they knew how to get 2 dual sabers . Untouchable and another guy called shaddix said that theres a way but they dont know how and this other guy motley went on jk2files.com(i think) and found something. A mod that coulld make u have 2 dual bladed sabers. I might be wrong so u better check with cjk and shaddix urself(the ip address is 65.28.0.208:28070)but i believe once the host types in mod_dualsaber 2 (i said i think u better off asking them urself)..then in console u type /thedestroyer.....then turn ur saber off...then type in the console /twosaber......then i think u get 2 dual sabers but again u should check with them urselves......

- TroopCommander

Enjoy :). You can also totally change your lightsaber color having white sabers and/or aqua looking ones. Everyone with the mod will see your saber colors regardless. You will also be able to "extend" your blade such as Gantoris did in the Academy Trilogy (I believe thats his name, not sure :p)

duelsabers1.jpg

Edit: Hope the ss is not too big, if so I'll resize it :)

Originally posted by Kypt

Enjoy :). You can also totally change your lightsaber color having white sabers and/or aqua looking ones. Everyone with the mod will see your saber colors regardless. You will also be able to "extend" your blade such as Gantoris did in the Academy Trilogy (I believe thats his name, not sure :p)

duelsabers1.jpg

Edit: Hope the ss is not too big, if so I'll resize it :)

yes thats from the jedimod!! I thought every1 knew about this mod

Archived