Home

I've Had It! Stupid Patches!

TangledThorns

I've had it with the stupid patches for this game. With 1.03 it enabled lots of scipting backstabbers and now 1.04 adds just as much BS. Its like everytime there is a new patch you have yo learn a new game. I'm done with these beta patches, I'm going to something else. CYA! BTW Raven, pull your head out of your asses and hire employees that can write stories and not just draw pretty pictures! I AM SOOO PISSED!

:violin:

Cry me a bleedin' river. This has "Flame! Flame! Admin, delete this thread!" written all over it. Spare me the sob story, and try out a few solutions. My FRR is a good start; I made sure to post some of the most prominent issues in there.

Every time a new patch comes around it's like learning a new game? Get used to it. It's just a game.... if you must resort to flames over it, then by all means..... leave.

Just my $.02.

ROFL.. this is soooo lame. OK, so you post your little rant, with as much reasoning to it as a 10 year old, saying things like "pull your head off your asses" or "I AM SO PISSED!!", and "buaahhhh, mommy, change my diaper" (ok, you didn't say that, but it oozes off the post quite nicely :p), and you think people aren't gonna have a go?

If you are going to say: "I don't like this... I think this would be a way to fix it", then it's fine..

If you are going to say: "I don't like this: I AM PISSED, F*CK U, F*CK U, etc..", then better keep it to yourself and don't make us waste our time reading useless posts..

You know that some of you may discard this mans thread as a bunch of BS. However all he is doing is putting into words what many players are feeling. When 1.03 was released the number of active players on-line dropped. Now that 1.04 is out the number of active players is dropping again.

So you may seek to ignore this mans post but I think it is important that Raven understand what their "less is more" patches are doing to the community. If Raven had left the game alone and only fixed the small problems in 1.02 and added the small technical stuff they have put in since there would be more people playing this game.

You can try to shut people up but when they turn off you favorite server after 1.05 comes out, you will wish you had listened to me now.

thanks

Fatalstrike, no offense but you didn't understand what I posted. I am in no way endorsing what Raven (or Lucasarts, whoever decides what has to be changed) are doing patch after patch.

The version I liked most was 1.02 without question, you only have to read my posts in other threads to realize that. What I was just saying was: you can dislike 1.03/1.04 as much as you want and SAY IT, but saying stupid things like "pull your head off your asses" or "I AM SOO PISSED" will achieve nothing. They'll just skip the thread altogether and discard any other post on it (like this one) ;)

Originally posted by Bill_st

Fatalstrike, no offense but you didn't understand what I posted. I am in no way endorsing what Raven (or Lucasarts, whoever decides what has to be changed) are doing patch after patch.

The version I liked most was 1.02 without question, you only have to read my posts in other threads to realize that. What I was just saying was: you can dislike 1.03/1.04 as much as you want and SAY IT, but saying stupid things like "pull your head off your asses" or "I AM SOO PISSED" will achieve nothing. They'll just skip the thread altogether and discard any other post on it (like this one) ;)

I don't know if they will just skip it. Sometimes Raven needs to see that some people are sick of what they have done and aren't in the mood to write constructive arguments. They are really pissed that Raven has catered to the skillfully challenged crowd and lowered the quality of a game we all payed good money for.

I am sorry if it looke like I was flaming you, I only meant to defend this type of post in the game feedback section. You are a cool guy for pointing out my mistake in a non-flaming way, thanks

Archived