Home

Darth Vader

JediPaladin

Hey..i was wondering if anyone knew where i could get a good SP Darth Vader Model. I dl one the other day and it didnt work...Instead,Vader was invisible. Im gettin tired of playing as Katarn..and i want a change. If you could help me with this..i would appreciate it.

I had that same problem. You need to take the Vader folder

whatever.pk3/models/players/vader

and split it up so that the model.glm and the model_default.skin are in a folder

whatever.pk3/models/players/Kyle and all of the .jpg and .tga files remain in

whatever.pk3/models/players/Vader.

If there are sounds just put them in

whatever.pk3/sound/chars/Kyle/misc.

I'll warn you however, the lightsaber is located in front of Vaders hands and I have experienced lockups when I deflect blaster shots.

Good Luck

I know you specifically asked for Vader but there is also some mods at jediknightii.net that converts all the characters including Kyle in the SP story. For instance a Jedi's Worst Fear. It changes Kyle to Luke, Jan to Mara Jade, Desann to Vader and so on.

[For instance a Jedi's Worst Fear. It changes Kyle to Luke, Jan to Mara Jade, Desann to Vader and so on. [/b]

Actually i think you mean Kyle to Anakin, Luke to Kenobi, Jan to padme,Tavion to Mara Jade, Desann to Dooku, and the stormtroopers to Galakmech suppose to be battle droids, and rebels into clonetroopers

Archived