Home

New Yoda Pics.

cROsIs**

Yes folks, our dear yoda thread has been closed by Kman, GOOD CALL BUDDY!!! :)

So, now it is time that I share with you the version that I have come across.... Im just doing this to fill the needs of the fans.

http://www.angelfire.com/dc2/yodapics/Yoda2.JPG

http://www.angelfire.com/dc2/yodapics/SteveSYoda.JPG

Remember, this is angelfire... so if you have a host I can use lemme know in an AOL im, name is HMSLAMMA.

The model shown in not why is my work.

It is the work of Kinja.

The Skin shown was done by Arco and Kman

Tchouky's scaling mod.

Dests Jedi Mod

Oops, fogot sithlord II

Have fun with the eye candy, I await the final model.

I've been watching this thread( and the other yoda model thread) develop for a while and i think its about time that i say damn kinja how'd u get so good?

I was also wondering how yoda stayed as yoda when u shrunk him using the scaling mod as whenever i do that he becomes kyle

Also how did u get these pics? do u have the mod or did kinja sitlord arco etc send them to u?

Peace

Dmiles21

Ya, well I'm getting tired of all the whining about the spamming. Cuase guess what, spamming will never stop. But the whining could if all these people whining would start acting like the enlightened Adults they all pretend to be. You guys actually let that stuff bother you? sad IMO. And I must admit, I enjoyed all the Hype I and my fellow teamates created with Yoda. It was simply fun. But as always anytime you try and have fun, somone gotta come at you with some stupid rules which =no more fun:(

Admittedly, some people get a little....anal about spam posts(no offense anyone). They're just text on a computer somewhere, so it's not like they're killing trees or anything. They basically go hand-in-hand with having a forum like this, otherwise it'd be like a camping trip without bugs. We all hate bugs, but they have a purpose too.

So um, Kinja, when you say "I think you should have asked me how I felt about my thread being closed," I'm hoping "you" refers to Kman, because there are those of us out there who have the same views as you :)

Kinja, I realize that some people were jerks, but please don't punish us that have been patiently. If the whining and spamming has otten under your skin, then from now on just don't let anyone know that you're working on a model, just make it privately, then submit it to jk2.net. Please kinja we've been waiting for this for a long time.

Oh give me a break people. You didnt listen when spreading this leaked model, didnt listen when told not to spam, didnt listen at all. This is what you all get. I back kinja 100% on his reasons. I knew it was going to happen. Was just a matter of time.

Archived