Home

Yoda Model?

adrian832

Jeez. It is surprising just how things can get blown out of proportion. None of "Team Yoda" as some have been calling them are interested in making people squirm for the model.

The model, so far as i know, is NOT complete. It is 90% finished. I cannot say as to when it will be released, as i have been out of the loop for some time, but i have heard some information about its progress beyond what i have done. I do know that all that remains on it is texturing and finalizing the shaders. Its putting the shine on the model, what will really make it stand out. Trust me, compared to the old leaked model, it will be like night and day. The leaked version that was out had numerous problems with seams, and the texture was far from final.

i mean, ****. The leaked model could have been enough for kinja to simply scrap the project on the model, after people spread it around the community. Its not a matter of not wanting to release the model, but wanting the model to be the final version as created by kinja, arco and kman. It was very ignorant of people to jump on it and ask for it. Really, people, it is just a freaking game.

Oh well, I guess we can only say "have patience" so much, right?

sithlord-ii

Archived