Home

Jedi model?

vee

Humble request: Many of us are in need of detailed jedi model that actually looks like jedi. There are all kinds of kewl dark jedis and mauls, but no 'standard' jedi's. JK2's own jedi models are quite unfitting in my opinion. Sure, there is Tyrion model with it's variants, but I find detail of the skin quite lacking.

TEX was working on some great jedi models, but alas, he seems to have disappeared with his trasures. We desperately need a good jedi model (with robe of course) or maybe reskinned version of Tyrion that adds detail to skin and makes him jedi like.

V

Ah....this is exactly what I am looking for...a player character....

But not a famous character such as Anakin Skywalker or Obi Wan Kenobi...cause I am none of these....

I am Hanch Saode!! :D:D So I seek an anomynous player model featuring a Jedi Knight.....with or without robe....

This is also a wish I have...

Ah, I am sorry for not noticing that....

But to make it up to you, I will post some references asap. If I can find some....

But let me tell what I had in mind...

I would like a model wearing the Jedi outfit that Obi Wan wears in Ep2 under his robe.

Just as the ones the upcoming model of him wears...

But then I'd like to see some custom faces on the model, and not any of the ones we already know...

So I can call this model: "Me"

That's the big idea I have of it.

Also, you could make a whole bunch og these type of Jedi's. Just with different faces. And maybe custom clothes based on the Jedi outfit...

If I only had the knowledge, I would start immediatly...but I haven't got the slightest idea about modeling...

But I will try finding some pic. soon...and if anyone else has some good Jedu pic's where you see their clothes and such, it would be perfect!

You could simply have the different heads be different surfaces on the same model, rather than make different models. Different hair styles, equipment, clothes, horns, etc. could also be included as surfaces. You just turn on the ones you want and only skin those.

Originally posted by inbredyokel

You could simply have the different heads be different surfaces on the same model, rather than make different models. Different hair styles, equipment, clothes, horns, etc. could also be included as surfaces. You just turn on the ones you want and only skin those.

precisley!

this generic jedi idea with different facial selectable surfaces has been around for a while but noone has decided to try and create it yet

Aha...now that I wasn't aware...

Well...maybe I should just wait untill the many cool character models have been made...and see what happens...maybe there will show something cool up at that time :) Thx for your replies guys...

PS. LOL, just remembered...I am not even the Thread Author...

Archived