Home

Probably a dumb question, but sue me

mythren

We don't take it that seriously, and this community is actually very very friendly!

In SP you can get a doublebladed saber simply by using cheats.

I believe to enable cheats you bring down the console (hit Shift + ~[tilde, by the 1 key]) and type /helpusobi 1

Then to make it a double bladed saber, I think you type /thedestroyer in the console.

I could be wrong, but I'm sure that's how you do it.

If not...wait a day or so and this thread will have the answer from someone else :).

Seeing as I'm a newcomer to this game, this question has probably been asked and answered many times, but just indulge me for a moment. Lately I've been checking out some mods for single player, which brings me to my question: is it possible to design a mod that will allow a player to use a double-sided saber in a SP game? Or is that just not possible? I know absolutely nill about programming, so I was wondering if someone could enlighten me on this. Thanks a lot.

Oh, and if I get a lot of sarcastic replies, I wont be offended or suprised - I know people take their Star Wars seriously, when to me it's just a seriously kick-ass computer game.

well, to try to help you in at least some small way, most of SP editing relies on the single player source code, which is yet to be released by raven. When and if its going t e release is beyond me, but you can be sure alot of people are looking forward to it.

thanx for the help. yeah, i guess a lot of peeps are waiting for that source code, huh? b/c my internet connection is pretty lousy, i've been looking to see if there is a mod out there for a double bladed saber for a single player game, but to no avail. hopefully one day we'll be able to see one available.

and believe me, i've tried that cheat in the SP game, but unfortunately it only works in MP. tough luck, that.

Archived