Home

Announcement: Jedi Council Website Updated,back Online, And Better Than Ever.

VampireHunterD

I have just finished talking with Midgit Yoda about our new Jedi

Council website. He has told me that he just finished the new one

a few days ago. I went and checked it out and it is great. Of course, we don't have everything up and running right now so sit

back, relax, and bear with us as we work to acheive this long awaited goal of ours.lol. Anyway, in the meantime, check it out at

this link below:

http://www.nbeecee.com/jedicouncil/index.html

You can head over to the Saber hilt downloads section and find

my latest saber hilt there to download. It's officially the first download we have there. We're still working on the WIPs and the rest of the website. I still have to go get pics for my WIPs lol.

In the meantime, we hope you enjoy the parts of the website that we do have up and running lol. :D

looks pretty decent, though i would really like to see under constuction pages instead of page not there messages, or not post that it is up, when 95% of the site is NOT up.

btw, that new saber, verrry cool looking :):)

where is the tutorial about skinning the model and getting it into the game, ive checked the polycount tuts and they have nothing about sabers.

We're mainly just spreading the word about the site b/c of the fact that there are a few files that are on there that we wanted to get going. That site isn't completed but everyday I get at least 5 pages nearer to the completion. After that I work on some graphics to add to it. Then Just updates. The ezness lol. (VampireHunterD it would be great if you would write a tutorial about how to make saber hilts in 3D Studio Max. I'd be interested to learn. I'm makin one, just not sure how to add the tags...)

:NOTE TO ADMINS:

I would like to note that Midgit Yoda has a link within his Sig that is a direct link to the Leaked Yoda Model. I am personally requesting that he be banned from the forums, if possible.

VampireHunterD i seriously suggest you do not associate yourself with this person if you ever hope to have any credibility in any modeling forum.

Sithlord-II.

I believe I will write a tutorial that states "specifically" how to get

a lightsaber into JK2. I believe I can write a better one that will

help those who are new to this and to those who just want a little more explanatory help. I won't be able to tell you how to skin them though. I don't know how to unwrap models. I just slapped a 1-minute-made texture on my Woozy saber hilt. I just

came across a cool affect for it on accident doing this.

Of course, I could just show how to add that kind of color to saber hilts. I'm sure that would work as good as really skinning if done correctly.

Anyway, Since I am making this, I will also add a tutorial to it that shows how to make a complete sword model using only the saber hilt model itself. It will show you how to make other weapons besides swords this way as well. Everyone could use another weapon besides a Lightsaber once in a while. :)

SithLord-II, who I assossciate with is my bussiness and mine alone. I do not need you telling me who to assosciate with. I am personally requesting SithLord-II to shut his mouth.

SithLord-II I tried defending you and your team already against that other person who tried to release it. You leave Midgit Yoda alone. He has done nothing as far as I'm concerned. He hasn't attempted to release it. If you continue with your little request against him, I will have absolutely no respect for you whatsoever and I will personally disgrace your name upon any contact with me. I am not afraid of you. I will do what is necessary to defend my friend. You do not have total power over everyone else. Deal with it.

Besides, I don't have much credibility on this forum anyway. I haven't got much to lose since almost everyone on here has a very low opinion of me. :mad:

looks good...guess u stole Musashi from :koon:&:boba:

i don't blame u guys though..i blame musashi..bastage ;)

o well gotta find someoe to replace him =OP ;)

anwyay site looks nice..im impressed..keep up the nice work...almost makes me want to ask u to make a site for my team lol

Vampire, i was not being rude to you, but i take it from your response that you are hostile. Did i tell you who to associate with? no. Read the line again.

"VampireHunterD i seriously suggest you do not associate yourself with this person if you ever hope to have any credibility in any modeling forum"

a suggestion. I did not say "DONT WORK WITH THIS GUY" or anything along those lines. I said, if you associate yourself with people who may do things that rub others the wrong way, you are less likely to get help, to be trusted, and to be favored in future. I don't try to act like God or boss other people around, far from it, it was merely a suggestion which may or may not be in your best interests.

And like you said, your name holds little respect around here, and anyone who has worked with me, chatted with, or knows me at all, knows that i am a good guy and am fairly patient. Your attempts to "disgrace your name upon any contact with me" will most likely fall upon deaf ears, VHD.

I am not attempting to have "total power over everyone else" as you put it. I simply don't like it when myself or others that i am working with are getting ####ed over, which really, is what is happening in a situation like this.

I am merely asking for the respect that i give others. I do thank you and appreciate your attempting to defend "me and my team". I have simply requested people do not distribute that beta model upon several occaisions and, lo and behold, he has it directly linked within his sig.

I am not trying to make anyone afraid of me, i mean #### this is a ####ing chat forum, not a boxing ring. I have chosen my course of action now and that is to simply leave the JK2 community, so what i think of you or Midgit really has no bearing on anything now, does it?

take care.

Sithlord-ii

this thread is turning into battle of the 12 year olds :D

i wouldnt worry about the leaked yoda model though sithlord, i mean, well, its not finished ;) and is not all that special, just a little teaser till the real one is finally released is how i look at it.

Originally posted by PIo Koon

looks good...guess u stole Musashi from :koon:& :boba:

i don't blame u guys though..i blame musashi..bastage ;)

o well gotta find someoe to replace him =OP ;)

anwyay site looks nice..im impressed..keep up the nice work...almost makes me want to ask u to make a site for my team lol

PIo they didnt steal musashi cause he is UVWmapping the Snowtrooper.:D

Archived