Home

Help! Can't get out of Artus Mine Stage

angeloWSR

Hi there guys, this is my first post. I've already installed and played this. I'm so impressed and really awed by the graphics and sounds. So, my question is....

How the hell do i get out of the Artus Mine stage....... I can't seem to find any key to unlock the other side of the door..... the big door on the quadrangle area. I've killed every enemy but I don't know how to get out......

Do i need to ride that big ship that's been hovering back and forth the other side to get there? and how?

Or where's the train on the electric railway? Please help! Can't continue this though....

thanks..

Oh, THERE.... I hate that place. The way to figure that one out is a extending/retracting tube under where the ore car enters the "zapping" room. I don't remember the details so try searching for a JK2 walkthrough here. If you're still stuck after that, just PM me and I'll try to help you in more detail.

Razor Ace

Well....your aim is to get up on one of those wagons....MAYBE :D:D

Read a faq, there are lots of them out there...

btw - This board has a great place to ask questions about Singleplayer.....so in the future, that is where you want to ask such things :)

gl making it through the artus mine :)

Well....your aim is to get up on one of those wagons....MAYBE :D:D

Read a faq, there are lots of them out there...

btw - This board has a great place to ask questions about Singleplayer.....so in the future, that is where you want to ask such things :)

gl making it through the artus mine :)

Extending the tube? Whoops! :eek:

That means I missed a good half of the stage with what I did. It wasn't cheating... I just managed an impossibly hard jump to land on a mining car just as it comes out of the zapping room. Grrrrr..... oh well. :rolleyes:

Archived