Home

i have yoda. do you?

djnugget84

Ive got it too. *EDITED* However, its an uncomplete version, with crappy, unfinished hair, and other bugs and niggles. Youre best waiting for the official release - which now may not be coming.

*EDIT* Ive just read Sithlord-II's departure thread and have edited this reply accordingly*EDIT*

I guess I didnt make myself you clear. Get the hell out of here. You must be really stupid. All we can do now is hope first of all SithlordII will come back and second of all Kinja, Acro, and Kman will release yoda now thanks to tards like this.

Kman if you will do the honor CLOSE this retarded thread.

Hey, cool down! Look at his post count: 2. He IS a n00b. He doesn't know better. So explain the situation, and I bet you he'll of said "damn, sorry bout that", instead of having read your response and thought "well fsck you!".

Jesus, respect each other for once. The way things are going, this forums going down. By just being a little more civilised to each other, and ignoring the idiots (the starter of this thread isn't one, btw) we can get the quality up some.

Originally posted by icepool

I guess I didnt make myself you clear. Get the hell out of here. You must be really stupid. All we can do now is hope first of all SithlordII will come back and second of all Kinja, Acro, and Kman will release yoda now thanks to tards like this.

Kman if you will do the honor CLOSE this retarded thread.

Make yourself clear? how can you do that if this is your first post

in this topic. I think your a newb personally.So you should heed

your own advice.

Originally posted by MacD

Hey, cool down! Look at his post count: 2. He IS a n00b. He doesn't know better. So explain the situation, and I bet you he'll of said "damn, sorry bout that", instead of having read your response and thought "well fsck you!".

Jesus, respect each other for once. The way things are going, this forums going down. By just being a little more civilised to each other, and ignoring the idiots (the starter of this thread isn't one, btw) we can get the quality up some.

Post count has little to do with noob'ness.

In this case, it has everything to do.

yo all i am not a noob. I just never post anything cause everyone else answers all my questions. The only reason i posted this was becuse i have not seen anyone talk about the unfinished yoda that is out there. So if this calms everyone down then so be it. PEACE!

yo all i am not a noob. I just never post anything cause everyone else answers all my questions. The only reason i posted this was becuse i have not seen anyone talk about the unfinished yoda that is out there. So if this calms everyone down then so be it. PEACE!

Archived