Home

Need Help With Getting Two DualBladed Sabers to Work

DarkJedi91681

i need some help people. i kno its possible with the new jedimod to have two dualbladed sabers at once. how do i do this? when i turn my saber off and go into my console i type in /thedestroyer which gives me only one. i kno u can have two, anyone know how its possible? also is there n e way i can make a shortcut on my computer str8 to the mod instead of having to load it through the mods option when u start up jediknight 2? thanx for the help

:)

Well I rarely post here, but i had to grab this one. Has anyone ever told you to RTFM. That stands for read the f'ing manual, or in this case the read me file included with the mod. Also this is the wrong forum for this post.

Weee. That was fun.

Thanks to all you modelers!

yea well theres no one in the coding section now so i came over here. and by da way YES I DID READ DA READ ME FILE AND IT DOESNT EXPLAIN IT. dang i dont post alot here and my god people r so rude. im jus askin for help so if u dont have any useful input then dont say anything at all. my god:mad:

Well instead of going Cognito's route to explaing it, I figured I'd try it my way.. in the JediMod zip, there is a file called cvar.txt, this contains a list of ALL cvars that you can use.. One of them being the dual doublebladed saber... to get it to work, in your autoexec.cfg file in the JediMod folder, you must add these lines

seta mod_debugcheats 1

seta mod_dualsaber 1

seta mod_dualblade 2 (the 2 will allow for DUAL, while a 1 placed there will only give you ONE double-blade... )

from there, you go into the game, and first to the command for the /twosaber, then holster your sabers, then do the command normally for the Desttroyer (/TheDestroyer), and voila, DUAL doublebladed sabers... Hope that works for ya. It does for me..

Andy867

JK2Net File Master

http://www.jediknightii.net

I wasnt being rude. I was just statin the obvious. Sorry if ya took it that way. In the file i downloaded it was in the read me so it should be in yours too.

relax....

Take a deep breath......

Take one more look at the read me........

Its O.K........

You'll get it.

You know how it is. I could have been really mean, but that wouldnt be cool. Not that im cool. whatever.

Those mods may be messin up the jedimod, ive never used them.

Give it a whirl without those on. Couldnt hurt right?

Oh yeah. Anyone interested in some primo deathsticks, just get me on the old mind trick wave length, ill be right over.

its iight cognito. i kno u didnt mean any harm. n e wayz i tried it without the jedimoves mod, still no luck:( i input all those things in da autoexec.cfg file and it still doesnt work. heres wut it looks like now, my auto file i mean

seta tck_saber 1

seta tck_dualcolor 1

seta tck_red1 75

seta tck_green1 0

seta tck_blue1 170

seta tck_red2 0

seta tck_green2 110

seta tck_blue2 145

seta g_botdoublesaber 0

seta g_enabledoublesaber 1

seta g_enableextended 1

seta mod_debugcheats 1

seta mod_dualsaber 1

seta mod_dualblade 2

i kno this has to be correct. i downloaded the mod over at JK2files.com. i dont think that would be the reason it wont work. u think its the yoda saber hilt im using? im stumped:(

oh crap, i just remembered i set my dismemberment to 80 lol maybe thats why its messin with it. to reset it i put /g_dismemberment o right? lol dang i forgot bout that. maybe thats why its messin da double bladed sabers up cuz i took everything out and it doesnt mess with it:) thanx cognito

well i reseted my factory settings back to normal, did everything i could, it still only gives me one double bladed lightsaber:( im sos tumped now i dunno wut else to do. anyone have any sugggestions? is it cuz im running 1.04 maybe? thanx for the help u guys

meanin holster, u mean pressin 1 and turnin them off right? b/c id id that and went back into my console and typed /thedestroyer and all i got was one:( i wanna see 2 double ones so bad to. im kinda stuck andy, it seems the cvars arent working somehow, u kno if i can runt hem from my console?

Archived