Home

Almost WIP Even Piell

Jason_W

Okay, in the next week or so I will be starting a model for Jedi Council member Even Piell. Hopefully my work commitments will have slowed down by then so I can work on one of my own projects for a change.

If anyone saw my only other JO model (a saber) don't worry, the reason that didn't look very good was the base design (plus I can't skin). Even Piell should be much better.

Well, the reason I'm posting is (apart from claiming him as my own :D ) that I need so good reference pics. I have some basic ones but not really enough for a accurate model.

Any help will be much appreciated.

good luck and happy modelling m8 , i tried, i failed, i screwed up :D if u need help (beings as hes small like another well known jedi master :p ) id ask kinja or anyone doing the yoda model or the person doing jabbas pet saracus( ?? spelt wrong)

and dont forget the one eyes missing, scar if i remember right...

FATTEH

EDIT: WOOHOO im a.....a..... pitdroid ???? oh well ;)

If you have $10~$15 to spend, I recommend getting Emissaries to Malestare from Dark Horse Comics. It's a story that revolves around Even and other Lannik characters, so that should be a rather LARGE ammount of reference material that you can have directly at hand.

Archived