Home

ATTENTION ALL SKINNERS/MODELERS OUT THERE!...Help is Needed!!!...

{IS} Darth Rane

I AM CALLING OUT ANY SKINNERS OR MODELERS THAT WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE IN THESE 2 FAVORS...

I have two favors of you that i need to ask of you.

1)This is probally the biggest favor. I would like to make a (TATOOINE) Darth Maul skin. To do it, i would need the .jpg/tga files to do it, cause i do not have the tools or the skills as you do to make one. This is all i ask of you, is to create the base of the model for me. Here's my idea for the model: Reborn hood, connected to a robe such as the Emperors skin i've seen around. Then, give me a head reborn gloves on his hands (cause they look like Mauls) Then put all the files in a ZIP & send it to me so i can edit it. After i am done, i'll send you a rough draft of him, & we can then upload it to Jediknight.net/files or wherever. I promise we'de get a killing on the ratings & downloads, i've just had this vision it would work. PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE.

2) I have tried to make my first skin, & it appears there is something wrong. It wont show up in the character screen. I've gone from tutorial to tutorial to find out what i did wrong,nothing as i see it. So if you could look at it for me, i'll send the file over to you so you can take a glance at it for me, when you e-mail me back.

ANY QUESTIONS E-mail me at TheLoneSith@aol.com, or catch me on my AIM: ISDarthRane

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME, & PLEASE WRITE BACK A.S.A.P.

Sincerely,

The Lone Sith: Darth Rane

Post this in the request thread in the modeling forum.

As for your request- cut and paste jobs are not looked highly upon. It takes little energy and skill to cut various parts and use them to make a model/skin.

Archived