Home

All Great Modelers Come Here!...

{IS} Darth Rane

:wazup:

I AM CALLING OUT ANY MODELERS THAT WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS...

This is probally the biggest favor. I would like to make a (TATOOINE) Darth Maul skin. To do it, i would need the .jpg/tga files to do it, cause i do not have the tools or the skills as you do to make one. This is all i ask of you, is to create the base of the model for me. Here's my idea for the model: Reborn hood, connected to a robe such as the Emperors skin i've seen around. Then, give me a head reborn gloves on his hands (cause they look like Mauls) Then put all the files in a ZIP & send it to me so i can edit it. After i am done, i'll send you a rough draft of him, & we can then upload it to Jediknight.net/files or wherever. I promise we'de get a killing on the ratings & downloads, i've just had this vision it would work. PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE.

ANY QUESTIONS E-mail me at TheLoneSith@aol.com, or catch me on my AIM: ISDarthRane

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME, & PLEASE WRITE BACK A.S.A.P.

I don't think you understood me correctly when I said to post this in the request's thread in the modeling forum. There is a request thread up at the top of the thread lists. Post it there. Not here.

Archived