Home

2 VS 1 possible ??

ObiLuke

This is for the ones that think 1.04 is to boring to easy and whine.

And say they can kill everyone and anything.

I've read both sides of this arguement. I personally hated 1.03. I can jump off a 50,0000 foot cliff and live cause of mid air lunge that for a person is hunamly impossible practically.

Also the Backstabbing yes I can pivot with my feet spread sooooooooo fair apart that would make it impossible. O lets not forget this one that the patched killed the ever loving cl_yawspeed set that I could set it that i could pull off 8 spins in a BS with np problem and barely any effort. Yes truley a wonderful patch 1.03 was.

Raven fixed the game. Theres some flaws nothing is ever perfect but I think there still on the way. BS is still highly useful. Its also made the Red DFA and Yellow special jump attacks more useful. Since in 1.03 if you were that stupid to try one of those it was step back BS your dead. Wow what fun boring 10 second duels geeezzz what fun.

But if you think 1.04 is no challange for you now in dueling I invite you to the Fallen Angels Server. Ip 64.55.197.133:28070 And look for FA|Lain FA|Windninja FA|Inyoureyes FA|Xanien FA|Icestar and FA|Homey. On Sundays Monday's and Thursdays the server is open to the public for NF Duels. Our clan alone holds by its self 6 of the top ten slots of OGL Duel ladder by itself.

Please stop by you'll see what I real duel is like versus those members above.

Originally posted by ObiLuke

i was asking myself if there was a mod in preparation like ... Rocket Arena 3 ... in which you can play 1 vs 1 but also 2 vs 1 or 2vs 2.

Such a mod would be very nice :)

is it going to exist ?

Ummm wasnt that the purpose of duels?... But an add on wouldnt hurt.. 2vs2 would also be pretty nice

Originally posted by })FA|Icestar

This is for the ones that think 1.04 is to boring to easy and whine.

And say they can kill everyone and anything.

I've read both sides of this arguement. I personally hated 1.03. I can jump off a 50,0000 foot cliff and live cause of mid air lunge that for a person is hunamly impossible practically.

Also the Backstabbing yes I can pivot with my feet spread sooooooooo fair apart that would make it impossible. O lets not forget this one that the patched killed the ever loving cl_yawspeed set that I could set it that i could pull off 8 spins in a BS with np problem and barely any effort. Yes truley a wonderful patch 1.03 was.

Raven fixed the game. Theres some flaws nothing is ever perfect but I think there still on the way. BS is still highly useful. Its also made the Red DFA and Yellow special jump attacks more useful. Since in 1.03 if you were that stupid to try one of those it was step back BS your dead. Wow what fun boring 10 second duels geeezzz what fun.

But if you think 1.04 is no challange for you now in dueling I invite you to the Fallen Angels Server. Ip 64.55.197.133:28070 And look for FA|Lain FA|Windninja FA|Inyoureyes FA|Xanien FA|Icestar and FA|Homey. On Sundays Monday's and Thursdays the server is open to the public for NF Duels. Our clan alone holds by its self 6 of the top ten slots of OGL Duel ladder by itself.

Please stop by you'll see what I real duel is like versus those members above.

Where the F*&% did this come from....

I think you have the wrong thread dude...

Anyway 2 vs 1 is fun. :D

What I want tho is a mod that makes sabers uber deadly but blocking incredibly high. Add a hugh level and what do we get? Star Warz Ep3!

Huh? What the hell are you talking about? They suggested a mod for interesting, fun challenges. Not once in their posts did they say "1.04 is ghey everyone is a n00b!!!11"

They never said they were the #### at the game. It's a fun idea. I would try it. Sure, it'd be tough to take on two people at once, but it's a fun challenge.

This is a not a whining thread. DOnt turn it into one. If you wish to bitch, by all means, proceed. but not here, please.

BTW, I think it's a nifty idea. Rocket arena was never my favorite, but it might work a little better in JK2. Anyone make mods? Or perhaps is more active in the modding community than myself?

ShockV1.89

What I want tho is a mod that makes sabers uber deadly but blocking incredibly high. Add a hugh level and what do we get? Star Warz Ep3!

:D This can be done easily right now. All you need is the Duel_SE mod and normal cvars. The mod lets you customize all damage and just add the normal cvars, ghoul2 and tracesaberfirst, bingo exactly what your looking for. Deadly damage and high blocking, be cautious with your swing. ;)

As a matter of fact, this is exactly how I run my duel server and I love it, no more hacking around like an idiot.(of course you can, but it's not advised:))

2 vs 1

I like this idea, definately would be a challenge and at the very least would be fun to recreate the duel with Darth Maul.:p

Yea I'm talking about 10x more blocking then g_sabertracefirst.I tryed g_sabertracefirst 10 and no effect.

Well for starters that cvar doesn't do more the higher the number, it's either on or it's off.

g_saberghoul2collision "1"

_saberalwaysboxtrace "1"

g_saberTraceSaberFirst "1"

g_saberalwaysboxtrace "1"

These are what you want for high blocking, if this doesn't do the trick, you might as well turn god mode on cause you don't want to get hit period.:p

Archived