Home

STOP Paying attention to Tru_Weed_Smoka...

-Chrono_MOT-

Guys, I'll break it down for you like I have tried to do in the other threads. It's become apparent that whoever this guy/kid is, suffers from some sort of mental ailment. He obviously doesn't know what he's saying half the time, and I'm sure he suffers from some sort of depression that causes him to post such vulgarity here. Equation?

He posts + you answer + he laughs = he feels better about himself.

If you stop answering him, he won't have any reason to post here, because everyone will just ignore him. I certainly hope he seeks some help or stops posting here, because knowing the internet he's liable to get hurt by someone taking him too seriously.

Many people on the internet today who type stuff like him (out of plain ignorance) aren't doing it because they mean it. They do it because they get a kick out of people's reactions. Unfortunately, what they fail to realize is "Johnny the Jew" may be one out of a million people that had his entire family killed in the holocaust. Well, Johnny just so happens to know how to hack. Johnny finds out his home address, goes and kills him because he said he was a Nazi. It has happened before people.

Let this kid learn his lesson on his own. Don't give him any reason to keep posting. And if he responds to this thread with any kind of ignorance, just let it go. It doesn't bother me so it shouldn't bother you. Don't reply and give him a reason to feel better about himself.

And Kman, I know this is a modeling thread and I'm sorry I posted this here but everyone has to see this and everyone has to learn how to deal with people like this.

Archived