Home

Best Kills

Revan Bakr'

Hey--- I know this has sort of already been posted... But I'm not just talking about the funniest kills you've made. I'm talking about the ones you're proud of; and of course some humor here and there.

--------------------------

Yesterday I was fighting this guy: Naboo Ldr. The map was Warring Factions, and he was a total backstab spammer. He just walked at me back wards. And I just jumped behind him and hit him with strong style--- of course he went flying! Ahh, victory is sweet.

00M, what version are you playing?

My proudest kill was when I was playing yellow in the FFA_Yavin arena, which was swarming with DFA. I was doing well but a few DFAers were beating my score (This was 1.02, btw). I hit this guy a few times as he's burying his saber in the ground and he runs back, launching a DFA at me. I follow him and he's coming straight in my direction, but just as he's in the middle of the DFA, I wallop him with the clockwise yellow backswing and kill him.

That was the luckiest kill I ever made but I always bragged about it. I could never reproduce it, but then again I never tried.

this morning i joined Barrysworld - FFA (3) and the map was FFA_yavin.theres was a reborn standing with thermal detonators throwing them over the temple wall.i turn off my sabre and walked up behind him,i ten pressed * to taunt.he heared a loud "Surrender or die!" then turn around to see my blade thundering down on his face. :-)

i also like using push to send back missiles,grenades,heavy repeater blue ones,etc

I've had quite a few "proud" kills...but one of my most amusing kills was in CTF_Streets. I was on the enemy sniper ledge and I knew someone was coming up the elevator (I had the flag)...so I waited until I heard the elevator, did the red stance DFA towards the ramp, and he walked right into it, for an instant death for him. hehe...then I ran back to our base for the winning point.

Originally posted by Chaynsaw

00M, what version are you playing?

My proudest kill was when I was playing yellow in the FFA_Yavin arena, which was swarming with DFA. I was doing well but a few DFAers were beating my score (This was 1.02, btw). I hit this guy a few times as he's burying his saber in the ground and he runs back, launching a DFA at me. I follow him and he's coming straight in my direction, but just as he's in the middle of the DFA, I wallop him with the clockwise yellow backswing and kill him.

That was the luckiest kill I ever made but I always bragged about it. I could never reproduce it, but then again I never tried.

Im running 1.04

A couple of amusing ones using bots when I was just starting out:

Mace Windu cutting off Jango Fett's head in a FFA

Obi-Wan cutting Darth Maul in half in a FFA

Luke cutting off Vader's lower arm in FFA

I wasn't controlling any of these but I saw them and even got a screen shot shortly after Obi-Wan cut Maul in two...

Just Today i was playing a NF Duel and since i was playing it so much i was "playing without thinking".

Anyway My oppontent did a "lopper" and i messed up a lunge and rolled takeing no damage, then went for another hiting air. Then we were both at medium distance and both went for the DFA but because i went a bit quicker, i got the frag before his came down.

The next match was with a guy i was chating with while waiting and he was like "Wow flawless" and i was like "What?" i hadent realized what i had done!

Archived