Home

Creative team needed

GBJackson2

Hello, all.

For a while, I have been toying with the idea for a JK2 moviemaking project that would use the game's own internal cutscene feature to present the "movie."

The goal is to create the characters and premise for an ongoing series of such movies.

The working title of the series is "Chronicles of the Rebellion" and the first release would be "Episode I - A Twist of Fate"

I have some of the characters figured out and the basic plotline is simple:

Durring the Episode IV - VI era, we saw Luke, Han, Leia and the others who made up one particular cell of the Rebel Alliance. But surely there must have been others whose actions and sacrifices contributed to the grander cause of the Rebellion in the Galactic Civil War. Chronicles of the Rebellion follows one of these cells.

While I am fully capable of writing the details surrounding the characters and events of the proposed series, I do not have the time or the skills to bring them to the public. I therefore have no choice but to attempt to recruit skilled individuals to help make it happen.

I am asking for the following people for the project:

Set Architects (level designers)

Scenic Artists (2D Texture Artists)

Costume Department (Skinners)

Prop Department (3D Modelers)

Producers (Scripting coders)

Actors (voice talent)

The events of the overall story touch on, but do not directly involve events from Episodes 4 - 6, so we won't be stepping on anyone's toes.

Anyone remotely interested in helping to get this project off the ground, please message me.

Thank you all for your time.

By simply expressing your interest, you are supprting the project. We're going to start off small so we can get the hang of how this is going to work.

We'll be releasing our test films as they are completed. Your feedback will be most welcome.

The same will go for anyone else.

Thanks...

Archived