agentj64

for everyone who hasn't read our old thread..heres the info u need to know

we plan on making 2 Elite models

4 tipped head and Round head

each model will have 2 skin sets

Gold - Red - Blue

and

Black/SpecOps - Cloaker blue - Sage/Green

YES we plan on using shaders on this skin to give it a really cool look that im sure alot of u will be happy with

LOD support we dunno yet...were thinking about doing lods but it might have some clipping issues

we DO plan on making some new animations and stuff once were able to, so there will probly be another version of the Elite later this year (hopefully)

me and Agent will also be working on other Halo based models because were making a Halo Model Pack...were not going to say what will be in it just yet but ull see ;)...they will be released when finished...then when all are done we will make another file with all the models in it for easier use

the last thing that needs to be said i think is that we are ALSO working on a secret model that won't be heard about until its done and completed and rdy for download...for the Covenant Side

my only hint is this...its a unit that was going to be on the Covenant side of the now dead halo based mod, Zero: Stolen Property mod that was for C&C Renegade that i headed up

if u have any other questions or comments or critizism...feel free to post =O)

we hope u enjoy the Elite and he should be finished very soon

They have sounds posted up in the other thread

Just DON'T give him a jump sound... hearing anything over and over will get annoying real quick. (See jar-jar model)

They will be making all kinds of stuff including weapon other peoples, if they have enough time... Just be patient.

We err lost the other thread, at least I'm still unable to see it so yeah we need sounds lots of them:)

As for other models

Maybe grunt and a soldier, and suppsoebly PIo gots Master Chief thanks to Alex Wright:d

No jump sound is good

To be honest you don't "make a sound" when you jump, even if its a big jump its more like an exhalation of air or whatever.

I tried deleting the jump sounds from my jar jar model pk3 myself but then servers force me to redl it so:|

grr:\

=

I think it was Sebulba tho he suggested doing a DOA or whatever chick, I've never played it myself but it seems interesting..

I realize that. But there's no point if no one else on the server gets the "joke". If you can't use the model cause no one will let you.. What's the point in making it....

I'll post up the Elite and Grunt sounds from 7ruth for ya, agentj..

Here's a decent Hunter frontal:http://halo.bungie.org/screenshots/cdmag700/shot3big.jpg

aaaaah!!

ty Matt u got the 2 i wanted

Don't even try it Soldier

and

Go Go Go!

Regroup and Oppopable, Ahhhh are ok but not good for taunts

Go Go Go! isn't really a taunt but i can see him pointing and saying that...so im not really sure how were going to use go go go but we will use it =OP

Archived