Home

Idea for MI5

hncalavera

If anyone at LucasArts reads this, feel free to steal this.... I won't sue! I was thinking that, to keep things fresh, it would be cool to let Guybrush die. Seriously... he could get himself into a dangerous situation, then, with typical MI style reflexive humor, he could do something stupid because he knows he can't die in a LucasArts adventure. Only he does die, and he spends the rest of the game, and perhaps the series, as... THE GHOST PIRATE THREEPWOOD! Has a nice ring to it, no?

He'd be as alive as a ghost is. Did I forget to write that he should become a ghost in the original post? I thought I did. Perhaps I didn't make it clear enough (sheesh!). Most ghosts I know are dead. Living dead, maybe, but they don't go back to living with a flesh and blood type body. Ghost Pirate Threepwood. Get it? Like the series comes back full circle.... Guybrush becomes a priate by defeating the Ghost Pirate LeChuck, and finally he becomes a Ghost Pirate himself. We get to control Guybrush from the other side of the spectrum. You see? Dramatic irony? Wouldn't it be fun to be a Ghost Pirate? I know I'd enjoy it. I'm at work, BTW, and looking to kill time, in case you are wondering why I'm bothering to post here even though there are apparently about twelve other people who read it.

Archived