Home

JediMod v1.1 Released!

Dest

Originally posted by Jedi Howell

No no no...you needn't delete models. The problem is that too many models have been loaded. So say its like this:

Ok, see, I was thinking that all the availible models preloaded into the game. It's weird thou, I'm not playing with THAT many bots. Maybe there's a model removal logic error somewhere in Dest's code. Does anyone else get this error?

Originally posted by razorace

Sizes? Do you mean model scaling?

Maybe it's the bots that are causing the model reg error.....

I think he means when people switch to small, big and mrbig. I haven't tried myself though so I have no idea how you change to those models. But I have seen players change their modelsizes on the servers all the time.

Well Razor what if he isn't a server owner. That file says nothing about how you pick mrbig and neither does any of the other txt files. So perhaps someone could share this information. I have gotten it to work offline by typing "Model mrbig"... but on servers I can't, and still I see others do it.

Dest, does the creator of the incremented mod, have your permission to spawn off of your mod? If not, you should see to getting his work shut down any way possible.

If he does have your permission then, he needs only to change the overwrite issue.

Archived