Home

JediMod 2.0!!!!!

kylekatarn2500

Have somebody noticed?

On http://www.jk2files.com, you can download the new version of the great JediMod!!!!

There are new model sizes (but not many enough!! *ggg*)!!!

But something is stupid: Everytime when you put the saber off, it changes: Put it on, it becomes suddenly a double saber, put it off and on, it becomes a dual saber.

That's unrealistic!!! I want to put off my normal saber and put it on, but I don't want suddenly another saber.

Why you cannot change that in the menu, like saber colours and models? Would be better!!!

To the Desann and Tavion style: I think, the Desann style should be only for big people like Vader, Desann and Chewie.

The Tavion style should be for females like Padme, Leia, Jan, Tavion!!!!

People, who use the dual saber should get there own animations (Saberist Mod 2.0 should include this, when it comes out!!!), the same for the double blade (Saberist Mod 2.0 should include this, when it comes out!!!)!!!

The standard saber should also get a new saber style, so that i is fair (why they shouldn't also get a new saber style? *gg*)!!!

In Saberist Mod 1.0 are good ideas and it is comaptible to JediMod!!!

But the thing I dislike is, that the standard saber styles will be always changed, why nobody made new saber styles and let the standard saber styles like they are!!!

ADDING, NOT CHANGING!!!

Don't download JediMod 2.0++ or JediMod 2.1++ it will overwrite JediMod v1.0. I will talk to the maker of 2.1++ so the next version should be ok to download. JediMod v1.1 is the next offical version of JediMod.

Originally posted by Dest

Don't download JediMod 2.0++ or JediMod 2.1++ it will overwrite JediMod v1.0. I will talk to the maker of 2.1++ so the next version should be ok to download. JediMod v1.1 is the next offical version of JediMod.

you should make him change the name of the mod at least. he's basically releasing jedimod with a couple small changes and calling it his own (even though he mentions dest). :/

In JediMOD 2.2, when saber hilts are changeable and they are selectable from a list, why do only 3 or 4 of them appear when there are about 10 in my directory? I've changed the PK3's so they are (in theory) compatible but still they dont show up in the game list! am I gonna gave to change sabers using cvars?

:confused:

Archived