Home

To Anyone with a Jedi Knight Status....

Guest the13thJedi

Guest Darth Wart

Oh, wait. I don't think you understand. I don't think it has to do with how many people respond to YOUR listings (but thanks for the offer), I think it's the number of listings YOU originate (postings or replies).

I was trying to get myself brevetted there, buddy.

Anyways, you get the idea. I'm going to be a Jedi Knight a lot sooner now because of this discussion.

Guest Darth Wart

rotfl!

No, STOP! Don't follow my lead; you'll waste your time.

I checked my status after all those silly replies above, and it had only gone from 76 to 77 (and I hadn't originated a new topic).

So I guess I can't answer your question. Maybe it's just your original postings that count.

Good luck.

------------------

There is a complete online JPB strategy guide available at:

http://JediPowerBattlesGuide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Guest Ikhnaton

DarthWart, the13thJedi, posting numerous times in a row such as was done in this thread is not allowed here or any other UBB forum.

Guest Kurgan

Good point.. annoying.. must.. withold... fist.. of.. death!...

It takes like 250 posts I think, so that's going to get REALLY old fast, so please stop.

It's just a stupid name on a message board, there are no privileges of JK rank.

Kurgan

Guest Adi_Gallia

<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="lightblue">Loook stop waisting your time posting like this. It isn't going to help you, and if you reach Jedi Knight status you won't deserve it.

You earn the title after 250 posts so newbies and regular members can recognize you as a very helpful person on this board. That's all it is. Don't even try posting like this, it's what DarthJustin69 did, and I for one don't think he deserves his title.

Oh, and I do believe it was you that was complaining about off-topicness. Am I wrong?

------------------

adi_gallia_left.jpg

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

~...and blast us into oblivion!~

Archived