Mace Windu, Jedi Council Member

May the force be with you....

Guest DarthMaulSithLord

I think one of the best would have to be Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2

------------------

maul1_sm.jpg

DarthMaulSithLord

Guest Seether

I would have to say Star Wars: Jedi Knight b/c it lets u play mp w/ gun, sabers or guns and sabers. it also has many froce powers. there are many mods for it.

1 spork(gives u new saber moves, light staff[heald like dm would]replaces grip and blinding w/ push like what qui-gon did, adds grapling hook,no fall can kill u if there is a bottem,kick and flip.)

2 ning kage (modafied force moves, saber replaced w/ sward, blood, fast paced mp,kick, flip,falls don't kill, can cut heads off in sp and grapling hook

------------------

DarthMaul.jpg "Heros die but legands live forever."

Guest Maul Clone

I really loved Rogue Squadron. I never play the PC games though(my computer sux). So I guess that's my fav console SW game.

------------------

clone.jpg

Guest Maul Clone

I made it (just painted Maul yellow) and posted it on the Web myself. Cool eh?

Hey guys I thought of another rightous game. Anyone every play Star Wars Trilogy arcade? It's really cool and has great Battle of Yavin action. Such a cool explosion when you blow up the Death Star.

Also, Podracer arcade is coming soon. The graphics are almost as good as the movie! Keep and eye out.

Guest liquidkid

jedi power battles is the best baby!!!! jedi knight is an awesome game, this is very VERY true, but JPB is just the most badass representation of jedi in any game. and i agree that masters of tera kassi totally sucks. i have that too. what a dissapointment!!! but maybe JK2: obiwan will take the cake. it probably will. and as long as i'm typing, i wish they had luke and vader as secret characters in JPB, sure they wouldnt fit the story line WHATSOEVER, but who cares? that's why they're secret... right? well, anyway. may the force be with everyone.

------------------

p.l.u.r.

MCL

Guest Acid_Rain327

I dunno, I still love the Star Wars trilogy on good ol' SNES. =]

Otherwise, I love JK: DFII, JPB, Racer, ALL the X-Wing/Tie games/simulators.

About Teras Kasi, I got the game the Christmas it came out. Everyone said it was horrible, but I personally loved it. What was cool was finding unlisted moves and such - I found out how to activate Boba Fett's grappling rope, a cool move where he launches into the air with his JP, etc. And you have to admit that playing as Vader or Mara Jade was cool. So, while it isn't the BEST game, it'll always have a place on my shelf.

------------------

KiAdiAnimation2.gif -Gif Created by acid_rain327@hotmail.com

Guest liquidkid

hmmm... well, i must admit tera kassi was fun at first... but they could have made it soooo much better. the secret characters were cool looking, but all their moves (other than a few of vader's) were the same as the other characters. i think i disliked the game because i was used to playing fighting games like tekken3... masters of tera kassi was very poor compared to other fighting games. the only thing that saved it was being star wars. word. no star wars game is unplayable.

------------------

liquidtitle.JPG

p.l.u.r.

MCL

Guest Jedi Kanigget

I agree with Acid_Rain327, Teras Kasi is a fun game. (once you get down the chain starters, ESPECIALLY for Vader, it's even more fun. And you can't beat his Dark Force choke)

------------------

sigIII.jpg

Guest Droideka

Jedi Knight takes the cake, with the choice of guns and lighsabers, multiplayer option, and the many add-ons you can get off the internet, the game rocks...

I also agree with Acid-Rain, the SNES games rocked, although I only owned one, Super Star Wars, I had a blast with that. I rented the other two, they were fun as hell, but they did get pretty difficult...

------------------

"The power of the Dark Side is growing I fear..."

Guest Master Chewie

dark forces 2 was a good game along with shadow of the empire(even tho it wasn't anything like the book).

but like Maul Clone said that SW triligy arcade is awesome! it takes awhile to master but it is long and fun(especially the saber battles w/ fett and vader!)

Guest Obi-wan Shinobi

I too, am still a huge fan of the "Super Star Wars" series on the SNES.

I have never been so excited by a game when you find Ben Kenobi in the Dune Sea...

"This is your Fathers Lightsaber, it is the weapon of a Jedi Knight"

I was so excited two drops of pee came out smile.gif

------------------

Strength over Fear...

Peace over Anger...

Honor over Hate...

[This message has been edited by Obi-wan Shinobi (edited April 25, 2000).]

Guest Plo Koon

I would have to say Jedi Knight and Jedi Power Battles. I also have an affinity toward MotS MP. AotL is just too damn cool.

Too bad some of the skins don't work. frown.gif

But Jedi Power Battles is by far my favorite.

------------------

plo_koon.jpg

Guest Obi-wan Shinobi

Do you two mean to sit there and tell me with a straight face that you have never been so excited that a small amount of pee never tried to mak a run for it????

Be Honest!!!!

------------------

Strength over Fear...

Peace over Anger...

Honor over Hate...

Guest liquidkid

Originally posted by liquidkid:

eek.gif HOLY CRAP!

.......... biggrin.gif

------------------

kyle-gon01.jpg

p.l.u.r. - J9K-4-LIFE - MCL

JEDI-4-LIFE

Guest liquidkid

now that i think of it, no i havnt. but my dog has.

------------------

kyle-gon01.jpg

p.l.u.r. - J9K-4-LIFE - MCL

JEDI-4-LIFE

Archived