Home

How can I update saber hilts for Jedimod 1.1

TheWhiteRaider

all i had to do is rename to saber file to saber_Name of saber Like this...

models/weapons2/saber (just change this)

models/weapons2/saber_name (to this)

and of coarse put all the files for your saber hilt in the saber_name file and i used winrar to do this i think you can use winzip too

I got one hilt to work perfectly. Its Lord Xen's, and all I did was rename the saber directory to saber_xen. So now there are a total of 5 saber hilts if you include Kyles. Any other hilt I try shows up "skinless" in-game.

-Orbital

to fix your skinless sabers, make sure the saber.jpg is in both the models/weapons2/saber AND models/weapons2/saber_model folders in the pk3. That is how I got around it. Some saber models look in the saber folder instead of the new one you created. I just put the saber jpg in both folders in case.

posted this on your other thread

"I am working on as many hilts as I can, currently I have

Obi wan

Anakin

Vader

Yoda

Exar Kun

Darth Maul

Kyle

Reborn

Desann

Luke

Luke (ep5)

Luke (ep6)

The only problem I now have is the icon in the weapons/force HUD (lower left corner of screen) is always the standard luke hilt. I cannot get the game to use the icons for each hilt, or it makes ALL hilt icons the same.

example to clear it up

I have luke, reborn, desann hilts in game. The HUD icon is the standard lightsaber. I put in YODA's hilt, with HUD icon included and start a game. ALL hilt icons (luke, reborn, desann) in the HUD are now yoda's saber icon.

I can't figure out how to change that, but that is the only problem I have. I will find a host and upload it once I get about a dozen or so sabers finished."

Archived