Home

NwO Clan Recruiting

reaper1576

Ok I’m trying to recruit some "QUALITY" players that do not have those Holier than thou attitudes. I want only good players that want to have fun and are fun to hang with! We want peeps for MOHAA, Jedi, and Renegade for now. We will add games later. And as many people that can map/mod in those games to help with clan projects. I want no more than 5 new peeps for each game. Please contact me at NwO Reaper1576

• 1 month later...

Ok heres a bit about the clan

NwO was started in June 1997 by The Game & The Franchise, Where they made their mark on the MSN Gaming zone playing Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Series. NwO spent their first two years learning the modding basics, When NwO Released their first map pack for Rogue Spear it was downloaded by the thousands.

NwO has always been about clan pride and dignity, We are gamers 4 life there is no mistake! Considering the average age in NwO is in the 30's, we have some young guys too!

NwO has left the Rogue Spear community with no regrets, NwO has found a new place to leave their mark and its in the Jedi Knight II : Outcast and Medal Of Honor Allied Assault communities.

Early April 2002

NwO begins its run at JKII, with 6 new maps that have been downloaded 40 thousand times in a little over a month, NwO feels like this is the right place and right time to show off what we got!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived