Home

mutiplayer help

and1

will some one pleasehelp me every time i put the cd in to play jedi outcast and go to load multi player up everything lods till i get to the white screen and it stays like that i have let it load for 15 minuts and still nothng happened. will someone please help me please id appreciate it alot thanks

. Have you downloaded and installed any new skins, mods, etc.? If so, one or more of your downloads may be corrupted, placed in the wrong folder, or possibly never worked.

. Take out all your add-in's and try starting the game. BE CAREFUL THAT YOU DON'T TAKE OUT ANY ORIGIONAL GAME FILES. It should work now. Then put 3-10 of the files back (in the right place, perferrably) and see if it works. If so, put more of the files in. If it doesn't work, then at least part of the problem is in those files.

. Just keep adding the files back and starting the game to make sure it works. When the problem happens again, go back and remove some of the files that you just installed. Keep on the trial and error method until you have removed the bad files.

. Try this, if it still doesn't work then you're on your own. Good luck.

Archived