Home

Problem with MP and ver 1.04 help me!

Mudsquirti

I just upgraded to 1.04 and now i cant find any servers to play on. it gets to the server select screen and nothing came up. It worked with the original out of box version. so i uninstalled the reinstalled JO (no patch) and tried MP again and the servers showed up then i immediately went and downloaded the patch again and same thing... no server list. yes i am using internet searech and yes all my connections are fine. also i restarted several times to see if it was just not used to the patch... no luck... i also noticed a graphic problem with 1.04 in SP.. im currently at ns streets and now for some reason all the buildings are flashing.. but with the original version im not having this problem. any ideas?

but for some reason it is an on/off problem....sometimes it works sometimes not..???

it is after installing 1.04 and no servers can be found but suddenly last night it worked again.....now it doesnt work...

does anyone have a clue about what is wrong???

-ulrik

Master server goes on and off...prob not you just the master. Keep the ip address of the servers you like and dial them direct when this happens. You connect by going to the console in the mp startup and type:

/connect (ip address here)

This will take you in the door. Hope that helps you out.

Archived