Home

Disabling Fall Damage in MP

Orbitäl

I used this program to host a game from time to time called "Jedi Runner", which has alot of Admin features that are easily accessible through its UI. One of the features is the ability to turn off fall damage. I now can host a game normally and that option is still off. My question is, does anyone know the command to enable/disable it in the console?

-Orbital

I don't know the command, but it's regulated by a function in bg_pmove.c called CrashLanding(). If you set delta to 0, you won't take any damage. The code doesn't appear to allow a console command to turn it off.

Originally posted by Darth_Syrup

I don't know the command, but it's regulated by a function in bg_pmove.c called CrashLanding(). If you set delta to 0, you won't take any damage. The code doesn't appear to allow a console command to turn it off.

Ouch.

Sounds like I'm stuck with this off then, not that its bad, but it would have been nice to toggle it at will.

Oh well.

If anyone figures this out lemme know!

-Orbital

i'm working on a mod right now that's integrated with jedimod1.1 and gives you a console command to turn off fall damage or just lessen it. I'm still tweaking the menus and balancing my changes so it might be a few weeks but i'll post when i'm ready to have beta testing.

Archived