Home

skilled members needed

yur_fathur

we are now recruiting skilled members. no Noobs plz. we need 10 people who know how to duel that is dueling without saber throws.

also we need 10 people who can own others in free for all and other gametypes.

email me at Tru823@attbi.com

joining isnt easy, u must prove yourself. u must be worthy.

we need ppl who can own others in FFA and dueling

what do i mean by owning? well people can kick the crap out of other people and fast. people who dominate the games and come out 1st everytime. this is how are clan is gonna be. once again no newbies only skilled veterans of the game.

we will also be looking for a team of web designers and ppl who can run servers. we already have a couple of designers and servers but we need a couple more.

interested? email me at Tru823@attbi.com

That's a very rude post man. No no0bs, so some people can't play as well as the people who spend 12 hours a day on here. Try being a little open minded. The no0b that you won't let in might be the no0b that strikes you down over and over in the future... Try being less lazy and teach these new guys/ ladies some stuff. They might be of some help. I know I would want people I personally taught on my team... Helps me know what they might do. Anyway, It's people like you who ruin the game for everyone. You don't pay any attention to the fun that goes into the gameplay, all you think about are those stupid points. Well, that's all from me.

y r u putting me down for? i never insulted the Noobs i jus said no noobs. i agree with u on the teaching thing.

y do u have to go off on me for no reason. i have nothing against teaching noobs. i only want skilled players because thats how my clan is. we dont have time to teach we kill first then ask questions later. so if u wanna duel me or something ill be happy to teach u something u little

didn't mean to offend you, I just don't like that word no0b. We were all new at one time... And it just pisses me off that people exclude other people just because they are new or not as good of a player as someone else. Anyway, sorry about that. Didn't mean to jump down yer throat... I admit that was alittle harsh... anyway, take it easy and good luck with the clan.

Archived