Home

jedi outcast xbox/gamecube info.

hoverbeast

Though it would probably never happen (and I can't say I know much at all about the online capabilities of those systems) it would be cool if they did something like what they did with the Dreamcast version of Quake3.... allow them to connect and play against/with PC and Mac players (thus avoiding being forced to use crappy split-screen garbage for multiplayer games and having plenty of servers to choose from).

The xbox and gamecube versions are gonna suck for all you gun lovers... think about it, what makes the pc version so easy to use? a mouse. This game was made for the pc. lucas arts is just trying to make more money. Think how much harder its gonna be to swing around and shoot the guy behind you. We're all lucky we baught the pc version (some of you because it came out first) because we can do things that the consule gamers aren't going to be able to do... they can't have new skins, mods, models, sabers. So the game is going to get tiring pretty fast. Anyways, that's my two cents. Later.

Archived