Home

Disappearing Saber Bug !!!!

rut-wa jodar

Raven Must fix the problem of the saber not returning. I found that Darth maul model seems to lose his saber quite alot which is quite frustrating. Also if spectating in a bot match and I am watching maul his stance indicator is missing (unsure whether the two problems are connected !!!) :confused: :confused:

I think if it has to do with models that you downloaded, Raven has no control over that. It was probably an error when the creator made it. I had a problem once with a jango fett model that would backstab with the back of the lightsaber.

Originally posted by Old_Ben

I think if it has to do with models that you downloaded, Raven has no control over that. It was probably an error when the creator made it. I had a problem once with a jango fett model that would backstab with the back of the lightsaber.

-----------------

not sure if this applys but here goes..i've noticed the same behavior..when I was fighting the dark jedi that was working with desan ( ugly looking jedi-lizzard looking creature )...several times I lost my sabre..i thought odd as well but I thought at time due to prob.the dark jedi taking from me blah blah..

anyway just thought to mention just in case..

PIV2.26Ghz with 256MB rdram and geforce4TK4200 videocard with 64MBram..

latre

lee

-===

Archived