Home

Jabba the Hutt Model

Rex_Raptor__

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey! What the hell is this kid doing? Doesnt he know what happened the last time I tried to hoax JABBA!!!! Here's a word of advice, kid. DONT DO IT!!! At least try something more original. The Jabba thing has been done already. By Me. The pay off isnt as good as you might think, boy. Unless you wanna get banned.

DAMN!!

And Vamp, I am very dissapointed in you ! I thought we worked this out. I've changed and if you ever accuse me of something like this again........

j/k but seriously...........DONT

That is not a real model, that is a bunch of spheres of varying sizes put in different places, It is a waste of polygons and a waste of our time, He did that in 30 seconds trying to get out of being called a liar for posting those pics, its damned obvious and you should be ashamed for not noticing.

EDIT: And if you bring up someones forum status it means youre trying to justify your spamming to get a better status.

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Chrono= THAT WAS A RIOT, but its so true...

Listen if you want a Jabba model JUST THE WAY YOU LIKE IT, go make your own, were copying it from the movies... It isnt done if you hasnt noticed..

Just a reminder that everyone needs to have a sip of cool, light, crisp refreshing pepsi to end there day. Pepsi, for those you THINK young.

About 94.99999999% of all posters here, just do me a favor and FADE away.

Archived