Home

The Star Wars Museum Clan!

ZBomber

Well... I don't know if this is RP or not.... You start out as a newbie. And then If a Jedi knight takes you as his apprentice, you can fight together. I have to agree with this. We will usually battle against each other for training, Then we will go battle other clans. And if you wanted training, your master or I could help you. T:)

I don't quite like the term "newbie". It makes them think they did something wrong... you understand. :) Instead maybe refer to them as something like Initiates. Then maybe once they get accepted call them "Padawans" (I hate that term padawan)...or maybe even better, call them an apprentice. then graduate to jedi knight... then as they get better "jedi master". But I think that's how it should be run... You would have alot of people trying to join... Hell, I'd be trying to join. btw, are you good at saber combat?

That's a good input troopcommander.. and I mean no disrespect at all but we are well aware that there is an rpg clan... but it is impossible to get into it. I was just thinking that it would be great if someone made an rpg clan. anyway, troopcommander its people like you who make this forum great. :) Always provide good input. thanks man :) take it easy.

A few things about our clan. 1) It is a roleplaying clan. 2)We treat our members with the respect that they deserve :). 3) We are building a website. 4) You WILL have a custom skin and profile picture. 5) No one will be accepted if you have Darth or any refrence to sith in your name (Jedi don't have sith titles). 6)Try picking a name that would go with the star wars universe. Anyway, we hope you enjoy this idea and we hope you contact either myself or master zbomber. Thank you :)

Archived