Home

WIP: Return of the Jedi Mod.

cROsIs**

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm taking care of the scaling aspects of the game. So far, we plan to have at least 4 or 5 generic sizes for Ewoks, along with a POSSIBLE 20 skins so that totals of almost 100 different Ewoks. Of course, don't take this by any means as concrete because I'm just throwing numbers out. If you have 5 skins per Ewok and 5 different Ewok sizes, that makes for 25 spawnable Ewoks.

Please don't ask for updates.. When we have something to post, we will post it, trust me. Btw, if anyone knows how to remove music from .wav files using an editor (frequency filtering perhaps?), I'd be really interested in learning how, since we want to grab sound files from the films yet lose the music (so we can time it better).

Right now chrono is working on the saber moves/stances for the game, were getting new ideas as we go along.

We can also create different fighting "styles" for each person.

So, if you luke Skywalker and you have that stupid little girly pose :) when fighting Darth Vader he will use one hand like he does, sounds great.

:p

Originally posted by MUHAHAHAHAHA

Please don't ask for updates.. When we have something to post, we will post it, trust me. Btw, if anyone knows how to remove music from .wav files using an editor (frequency filtering perhaps?), I'd be really interested in learning how, since we want to grab sound files from the films yet lose the music (so we can time it better).

sorry dude. Anyways, I heard you can download this program that will separate sounds in a file. For Instance, you can separate background music, background effects and dialogue. I can't remember what it is, my friend has it, sh*t I can't remember!

Archived