Home

Dest: Suggestion for next version of JediMod you might wanna consider....

Master Toddy

Hey Dest, I was thinking about something, and I don't know if you're planning anything regarding this, but it would be cool if you could find a workaround for the "every model has the same footstep sound" problem. It can't be too hard, since you've given us the ability to select custom saber hilts and so much more, but it would be really cool to have Maw and not hear human foosteps, but hear some kind of hovering sound. It would make it much more true to the original JK. I know you're probably busy with the latest version, but it would be cool if you, or anybody else who knows how to code the Q3 engine, could look into it. I would, but I'd have no idea what I was doing if I tried.

Well, I had collected the last weeks some saber hilts, I like and I think, they are the best!!!

I also put some to http://www.jediknightii.net

At the moment my Kyle's Saber (in JediMod v1.1 you cannot choose it in the menu!!), Yoda's Saber and Count Dooku's Saber!!!

All have HUD graphics (unfrotunately they doesn't work at the moment, maybe DEST fix this problem soon!!!), I also added HUD graphics for the Desann and Tavion saber style!!!

Important for me are the icons for the menu, so that you can find the saber easilier.

But I am not good in making Icons and HUD graphics.

So, I search for someone, who can do that!!!

Write to kylekatarn2500@yahoo.de!!!

I will send you then the file, so that you can add the graphics!!!

But tomorrow I go to Holiday for two weeks, so write and I will reply after the 2 weeks!!!

Then I can give you also a list, which sabers I have and what they needs (HUD or Icons)

Archived