Home

NGO *New Campaign Idea*

I was just looking through some of the Custom Campaigns for GB CC and decided I would make one of my own. I sat and thought for a while and came up with an idea for a Campaign...well this is what I got so far:

100 years after the fall of the Empire and the construction of the New Republic a young jedi by the name of Jes’ Moi was in one of the most prestigious Jedi Academies, located in Bourillian System, which is famous for all the Jedi that are born there. Jes was at the top of his class, but shunned by others for his obsession with the studies of the history of the Empire, and the Sith, which caused a disturbance in the minds of the teachers. Although he showed no sign of turning to the dark side, many Jedi from the new Jedi Council still kept an eye on him.

10 years after joining the Bourillian Jedi Academy he graduated with flying colors, and went on to the Trials to become a Jedi Knight, then after 5 years of service in the new Jedi Council he went on to become a Jedi Master.

Then one night, a storm raged on the planet Bouril, and Jes’ Moi had a disturbing dream:

Mysterious Voice : “Jes’ Moi … Jes’ Moi … come with me”

Jes’ Moi: “Who’s there? Hello, who are you?”

Mysterious Voice : “Come with me Jes’ Moi, and all your dream will come true!”

Jes’ Moi: “Who are you, damnit, tell me!”

Mysterious Voice: “Here, I will show you!”

Jes’ Moi woke up in a cold sweat, he got out of bed and stared into the mirror…an evil grin overtook his face. For the next year he spent in hiding, nobody could locate him, the Counsel couldn’t since his presence anywhere…everything seemed so clouded to them which conjured up there worst fears! Moi appeared on the 111th birthday of the New Republic…with on thing in mind…DISTRUCTION. Moi wants to destroy the Republic, the Jedi Counsil, and take control of the Galaxy…thus beget the NGO (New Galactic Order).

You play the role of Jes’ Moi, you job is to construct the NGO, destroy the New Republic, and the Jedi Council.

----------------------------------------------------------------

To summarize this a little, it's about a Jedi Master named Jes' Moi, who was obsessed with the history of the Sith and of the Empire, which drove him into the contact with a mysterious, disembodied voice in a dream. He then starts to construct the NGO (New Galactic Order)and the re-birth of the Sith, so that he can destroy the Jedi Council and the New Republic.

I was thinking in the first few Scenarios you need to build an army, construct a monument, ect. Then you go on to destroying the Republic, killing certain members of the Council in the process.

Keep in mind this is just an idea that can, and most likely will be changed.

Feedback and ideas will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks a lot, yea I'll send it to you when I finish.

I'm thinking of making this campaign have a mix of RPG and Strategy. Ya' know a few scenarios RPG and I few Strategy, while at the same time having levels with both, ect.

Could someone help me out with a few scenario ideas?

how about a level were the left over of the empires men have joined together and your misson is to elminate them all but then you discover theresm a major helping out to build death star 3 you cna get a death star in a gmae by putting tht's no moon tell me what you think

I've come back to tell you all that im trashing the idea (been getting in WCIII, modeling, and school :p). The main reason I never started was the lack of help from you the community. I'm not saying its your fault, just would it hurt you to say something?

Anywayz I plan on making a LOTR campaign for WCIII, so you all be looking out for that! See ya later :).

Archived