Home

How to spawn a bot with double bladded saber?

icepool

you have to edit the bot.txt file which is part of the mod and insert this line under the desired bot

tck_doublesaber 1

e.g

{

name "Darth_Maul"

model Maul

color1 0

tck_doublesaber 1

personality /botfiles/Maul.jkb

}

if you want a bot to use 2 sabers enter tck_doublesaber 2

hope it helps !:D

Thanks Rut. I saw over in the modeling forum late yesturday that dest posted for the bot files for version 1.2 and decided to try and it worked. The only problem is you still have to go itno the console and type botdoublesaber 1 before you spawn a bot correct?

Originally posted by icepool

Thanks Rut. I saw over in the modeling forum late yesturday that dest posted for the bot files for version 1.2 and decided to try and it worked. The only problem is you still have to go itno the console and type botdoublesaber 1 before you spawn a bot correct?

their should be no need to type that in the console if the bots.txt has been edited correctly if you need anymore help let me know :thumbs1:

I tried it myself, it worked! You just have to add the line to the botfile. I found that you have to start the game with human slots, then you bring the bots in. Before I tried to start the server up with the bots and "no go", but when i had human slots, then brought the bots in.... then it worked.

I have another question though.

What does the text line look like for custom saber colors (for bots), and how is it entered? I would like to do Anikan with his two different sabers (with different colors).

Archived