Home

New Models

3m1n3m

Hey there.

Modelists, how about a GOOD Mace Windu model? Obi-Wan (from Ep2, robbed and unrobbed) was really great. Or even an Anakin Skywalker model! I've only seen skins based on the Galak model.

Both Anakin and Windu skins were... skinny! Their bodies were really skinny! They are stronger! You know what I mean... I'm not saying those skins weren't good, but we need Models for those guys!

WE NEED ANAKIN AND WINDU MODELS! :D

Thank you for your time.

Originally posted by 3m1n3m

Hey there.

Modelists, how about a GOOD Mace Windu model? Obi-Wan (from Ep2, robbed and unrobbed) was really great. Or even an Anakin Skywalker model! I've only seen skins based on the Galak model.

Both Anakin and Windu skins were... skinny! Their bodies were really skinny! They are stronger! You know what I mean... I'm not saying those skins weren't good, but we need Models for those guys!

WE NEED ANAKIN AND WINDU MODELS! :D

Thank you for your time.

Welcome, my friend. :D

These models are already out. The Episode 2 pack has a good Windu, Obi, Dooku, and Anakin. I've seen a new Anakin model floating around, too.

Originally posted by -=Chi3f=-

Welcome, my friend. :D

These models are already out. The Episode 2 pack has a good Windu, Obi, Dooku, and Anakin. I've seen a new Anakin model floating around, too.

Models, or do you mean the skin pack? I haven't seen any ep 2 models but Dooku so far.

Archived