Home

Anyone interested in doing a Metal Gear Solid mod and level set?

Messenger

Hey everyone,

I have been playing different mods and I noticed that we have everything we need for an awsome Metal Gear Solid mod. I mean a full out mod too :)

I noticed that we can make Katanas, we can give other enemy characters different swords and we can have blood, cut-off limbs, and we can replace characters. I also have taken note of the ninja. We can also disable different force powers and force levels.

I was thinking of a mod where you play variouse levels in one of the Metal Gear Solid Ninja suits. Say a new modified one made by Oticon. You play as Raiden because he used a katana in MGS2. However, he this new suite can't cloak but it can increase your moves such as jumping and swinging the katana. All we would really need to do is give him level 1 force jump and force speed and disable all others including saber throw and maybe even disable saber lock.

We could even use the twirling motion to our advantage with Revolver Ocelot. And we could make a Metal Gear to replace the Chicken Walker.

We could also make some enemy ninjas, some snipers, and a super-ninja to replace Dasaun.

I could make some music for this mod as well and somone could make some levels for it :) I could work on storyline as well and maybe model little things such as weapons :)

I have a lot of friends that would love a mod like this where you get to be the Ninja from Metal Gear Solid :o)

Sounds u could edit are the sounds of lasers, changed to shots, and sabers changed to chinging when they clash!

Instead of a super-ninja at the end, how about liquid snake? Or maybe even Solidus who is easily beaten at the end of MGS2, with a better suit?

Archived