Home

Official Anarchy Thread

Kinja

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

LLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Kinja

Ok, its simple, and I'll understand if you moderators don't want this and close it. But if not, well my friends, this is the Anarchy thread where anything goes aslong as you follow these simple and obviously needed rules. Don't say anything racist or truly hatefull, and don't talk about anything illegal or use profanity. And don't pick on people until they commite suicide. So, since the modeling forum is where we all hang for the most part, I think there should be one place where we can just hang out, talk about games. making games, or just get crazy! If I'm out of line I'm sorry and please close this thread, or if you like the idea, then let the adventure begin! ANARCHY!

There is a place to "hang out", and it's not here. :) It's called Yoda's Swamp. Feel free to enjoy yourself.

As for this thread, this doesn't have to do anything with modelling, and I don't feel that its even fit to be posted in the swamp, so from here on in, it's closed.

Archived