Home

i quit

iifuzz

well there is 2 reasons why i am leaving this ****,

1. i dont play jk2 and i havnt played since 1.04 came out, i have just been making sabers and such for the hell of it.

2. i am tired of working on **** (maul skull saber) which was one of the few actual good looking original sabers out there and seeing that none of it gets posted on the god damn website.

Chrono, leper thanks for your help, peace out

Mau'dae

1.Dont be impatent

2.Dont give up

These are your only mistakes stopping you from doing something you might even love doing? (modeling?). It takes a while for files to be posted to stop the downloads overflowing the jediknightii.net website. 10 a day is all they can limit to without negleting other peoples work. I have waited 3 days for the update of my model to get uploaded, and have waited 3 days before that for the beta to be released. If your saber is so good (and i guess you spent a couple of days on it too) then why not wait those few extra days?? Think about how many files jediknightii.net gets a day!!!

it aint the first file they have "missed" and i submited it like a week ago if not more, and anyways, ih ave grown tired of jk2. Yes i love modeling but i dont think its worth it if nothing ever gets posted for something you work hard on. The only thing i think they cared about was my kill tracker :\

Mau'dae

Dude man I felt the same way dont give up. I sent my yoda ghost file in over a week ago and today if finally went up. I guess you have to have patience. And the two other skins I've created still never made it there so I understand your anger.

well i might come back later on if another patch comes out, but as of right now i reformated my computer and jk2 isnt even installed. My opinion is that the patch ruined the game completly ,but who knows i might come back sooner or later, or if i get a cool looking request in my email i might just make one every once in a while.

*edit* oh and icepool where in florida u live

Originally posted by iifuzz

well i might come back later on if another patch comes out, but as of right now i reformated my computer and jk2 isnt even installed. My opinion is that the patch ruined the game completly ,but who knows i might come back sooner or later, or if i get a cool looking request in my email i might just make one every once in a while.

*edit* oh and icepool where in florida u live

No way 1.4 fixed the game perfectly, you need to adapt to the patch again. Stop quitting everything. Unless your just genuinley bored of the game, dont blame it on the patch!

if youre THAT sick of it, just leave, dont make a scene. no one cares. you should know that by now. no one is going to kiss your ass and beg you to stay. just leave if you dont like the game, you dont have to tell everyone about it. just do it.

If you still want to get your saber released, I could include it with my saber package. People seem to download it frequently. It may not be on jk2files or the other sites, but I update it constantly and it is still seen.

I had submitted my sabers to both Jk2files and jediknightii.net and both neglected to put them up. Thats fine by me, as I can keep a file that is frequently updated available off of these forums for everyone that views it.

If you are interested, let me know. Email me at quamosity@havenofrags.com

I don't get what is up with Jediknightii.net anyway, I remember at least three times in the last two months where they recruited a total of like 8 guys and I don't see any of them, the only name I can remember is Sevendashseven but there were others.

i blame it on both the game and the patch

hahaha! lol! :)

I wanted to leave it at that but the hell with it...

There's nothing to blame on Jk2 and any patch simply because people have made mods like models, maps, sabers for Jk2 and they work just fine.

I've send my Padme model to JK2.net mid July and it's still not available there unllike models that were send there way after mine. But who gives a ****. I enjoyed making it and playing JK2 with it.

If there's anything to blame it's either your lack of skills. willingness to figure things out yourself, patience or a combination.

So long :p

2. i am tired of working on **** (maul skull saber) which was one of the few actual good looking original sabers out there and seeing that none of it gets posted on the god damn website.

Send the file in to jk2files.com They actually upload stuff. jediknightii.net is horribly slow at uploading.

you fat ****s i am already leaving, not looking for pitty, i thought i would inform u faggot ass cock suckers before i left because i actually helped the community instead of flaming there **** u ****ign twat eyed ass muncher. Well now **** you all and burn in hell.

you fat ****s i am already leaving, not looking for pitty, i thought i would inform u faggot ass cock suckers before i left because i actually helped the community instead of flaming there **** u ****ign twat eyed ass muncher. Well now **** you all and burn in hell.

hahah, classic maturity at it's finest

(/end sarcasm)

Ahh a bright and quite obvious example of human nature. Savage, arrogant, annoying, and most utterly pointless. ;)

It sounds like we need a kman intervention here....

hes ALMOST like tru_weed_smoka , ALMOST .... not quite though. All he needs to do is make a hoax model and leave suddenly.

Well, he will just come back under a false id name anyway so, i think we should leave this thread far away... FAR FAR away

Congratulations you are officially the first to quit Lucas Forums lol. Just kidding but honestly man. If you let it get to you enough to make you quit, you are a quitter. Look at me. I am hated by most of the freaking people on this forum because of the whole Yoda thing. I still model. I don't do it to be popular or for everyone to have it. I do it so that this game can become a more fun and interesting game. That is what you should do as well. I feel for you honestly man. I have had soo many people flame me about my work even though I know what it's really about. It's because they don't like me. They probably don't even look at my screens. Anyway. I thought you were a good modeler and it's a shame to see you go but honestly you would be happier at another forum. Just don't stop modeling.

Archived