Home

The new Jedi Outcast: World League is coming soon!

topshot

Hello! My name is Topshot. I have just started on working on a new league, and am wondering if any warriors, good or bad, would like to join? The site won't be up for a couple days as I am making preparations to it. And when it is finished, I will have sent e-mails to those of you who would like to register. I will accept clans and individuals for 4 divisions and 3 subdivisions.

The three subdivisions are as followed:

-Jedi vs. Jedi

-Sith vs. Sith

and Jedi vs. Sith

The 4 divisions will be rookie-intermediate 1-on-1, rookie-intermediate 2-on-2 tag battle, and advanced 1-on-1 for experts.

Contenders in 2-on-2 tag battles will be paired each week for a series of 4 bouts.

So, I would say this is a pretty interesting thing I've got going.

If anyone wants to pre-register, they can contact me by e-mail at blaut@abe.midco.net, or by just simply posting a reply.:D:jango::snip2:

"Wield the sword, and you cannot be rivaled! It's legend!"

Very intresting. I'd enter our clan if we could get more members... there's only three of us. WE NEED MORE RPG PLAYERS! http://www.geocities.com/jessman2232000/JessmansHomepage.html . This is my page. If you go to the clan section we have screenies and stats on our members. If you like what you see then email me from the link at the bottom. It's a friendly atmosphere. We provide custom skins and saber hilts. You have to design it though. We do role play alot. But we also just get together to chill out and fight. We generally use ff, we play all types of games. Oh and we occasionally use the Jedi mod. We have some custom maps in the making. It is turning out to be a great clan. So join today so we can enter this league. Oh and hey man, if we do get enough players you wouldn't mind right? You can also register with us at http://www.clanregister.com . Thanks

Archived