Home

Bring It Tru Cock Smoka

funny_dude0

I'M SICK OF YOUR ****IN **** YOU DICKLESS COCK SUCKIN WHORE. IF I SEE YOU I'LL WHOOP YOUR ****IN ASS. IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO HACK FIND WHERE THIS ****ER LIVES I'M GONNA KILL HIM I SWARE TO ****ING GOD. YOU HEAR THAT ASSWIPE? I'M GONNA KILL YOU AND I ****ING MEAN IT. I NOTICE YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO START A THREAD BUT NOT TO BACK **** UP. WHY'S THAT *******? HUH? OH BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW ****? **** OFF COCK SMOKA AND GET A ****IN LIFE. YOUR RUINING ALL THESE GOD DAMN WIP THREADS. NO ONE HAS TO REPLY TO THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO. THIS IS STRICTLY FOR THE 8 YEAR OLD FAGGOT. YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME BITCH? YOU GOT IT.

everyone, just chill out. even though tru weed smoka is bein a jerk, this doesn't mean we should be jerks as well and sink down to his level. god, he has cursed at people, but all of you just need to let it slide. i am not supporting him, cause i think it is really stupid as well, but im not god, and i cant bend him to my will. and this doesn't pertain to modeling JO in any way. Kman, if you are reading this, or if another mod is, please relocate all of these forums to yodas swamp or somethin where it is allowed to talk about anything.

Archived