Home

JediMod v1.2 at jk2files.com

Dest

In case you didn't know, JediMod v1.2 is available for download at http://www.jk2files.com

There are a lot of bug fixes as well as multiple taunt sounds (you can hear yoda go weeeeehehehehwhohehe), and other good stuff. jk2files.com lists all the new stuff incase your wondering what the other good stuff is.

Not sure when jediknightii.net will have it up.

Dest, first let me say that your new version of jedimod 1.2 simply kicks azz!

I did a cvarlist mod_ and found a few cvars that were not in the readme files.

What does mod_funbolt do and how do you use it?

How do you use mod_timescale and what exactly does it do? I tried setting it as low as .2 and as high as 4 but I did not notice any difference.

Now for some good stuff (some new and some old) -

mod_nerflunge "0" // now we can lunge in mid-air once again!

mod_funKick ".6" // lower kick damage

mod_blockThrow "1" // give SOME skill to throw by requiring good timing

mod_nerfspin "0" // allow players to spin while in a backsweep so that you dont look like you just stepped in concrete

mod_nerfbs "1" // less damage for backsweep then in 103 but more then in 104

mod_grapple "2" // the grappling hook is just fun but I still have to see if people abuse it... Too bad it doen't use up some force power when you use it

mod_pushall "1" // push some items besides players

mod_boxing "1" // punch someone if they have homosexual tendancies

mod_duelshields "25" // get 25 shields after you win a duel

mod_multiduels "1" // multiple private duels in FFA

mod_extraStances "0" // no extra stances for single saber

mod_allstances "0" // when you have the dualblade or duelsaber you only get the 2 single handed stances. Great for ballance! This really should have been the default setting.

mod_dualbsScale ".8" // lower damage for dualblade backsweeps

mod_blockScale "1.0" // adjust the amount of blocking

...and of course the new cheat protection is good as well as the emotes and saber hilts.

So great job and a great mod! :D:D

P.S. I hope I got those cvars right. Let me know if I was wrong about anything.

mod_timescale is actually a command that modifies the timescale cvar so you have to do /mod_timescale 0.4 with the /

mod_funbolt doesnt work. It was supposed to let you bolt the saber to any part of the body but it was buggy and caused some weird effects in normal gameplay...

damn ...another no power saber mod...AND the same bug is always there where out of the blue throwing your saber it decides not to return to you. Then there's a bunch of fools running around with no saber...one of them stood there letting me try go kill them and i was there DFA'ing landing on him and it took like 5 FREAKIN' hits...come on!

THis game is cursed...every patch that has to do with this game makes the game worse

i had high hopes :-(

still better than the regular game i guess

Yes I have the saber throw bug on my server too. But it doesb't do it all the time.

About saber damage - what are your settings. try to lower blocking and increase saber damage. Try this:

seta g_saberghoul2collision "0" // 1 = More saber collisions and parries

seta g_saberTracesaberfirst "1" //1 = More Saber Blocking, 0 = Less Blocking

seta disable_item_medpac "1" //Disables Bacta Tanks

seta disable_item_shield_lrg_instant "1"

seta disable_item_shield_sm_instant "1"

seta disable_item_medpak_instant "1"

seta disable_item_ysalimari "1"

seta g_saberDamageScale "2"

the sabre does not return due to the sabre throw blocking, this is too discourage continuous throws, to disable this type mod_blockthrow 0.

There is however a bug in the jk2mp game where when you throw a saber it is stuck in the air and has no effect what so ever and the thrower will have his arm extended the whole time, this bug is up to raven to fix and has nothing to do with the mod

Archived