Home

The Hunters - jango and boba fett skins...

Lord Darkblade

Wednesday, August 7th, 2002

================================================================

Skin's Name : The Hunters

Author : Lord Darkblade (Kor'bin Bator in Jedi Outcast)

Email Address : zcoldfusion@hotmail.com - bryant@iqsnetworks.com

Skin's description : There's two skins in this pk3 file, Hunter1 and Hunter2. Hunter1 and Hunter2 are bounty hunters and are partners in their bounty hunting. They were the very effective Mandalorian armor as Boba and Jango fett and many other bounty hunters have worn throught history.

Other info : Both skins have bots and Hunter1 has CTF support. If any mods come out that have yellow or green teams this skin should work with them too. Every skin has an Icon for the player selection list.

This is my first skinning project that I've done on a quake3 engine, in this case, Jedi Outcast.

--= This is the first skin for Jedi Outcast and possibly Quake3 that has CTF and colored skins generated entirly by shader. Hunter1 has a chrome effect from the shader and so do all the colored

skins ==-

Additional Credits to : Corto Maltés for his Boba Fett model which I made the Hunter2

skin for and also for the Jango Fett model which I made the Hunter1 skins for.

Thanks to : Corto Maltés for his incredibly sweet Boba and Jango Fett models.

Stam Raeth for encouraging me to finish the skins.

================================================================

* Construction *

Base : Hunter1 was based off the Jango Fett skin and Hunter2 was based off the Boba Fett skin.

Editor used : Photoshop 6.0 and Photoshop 7.0

Known Bugs : N/A

Build/Animation time : 16 hours

* How to use this skin *

Type in the console: model hunter1/ (black, blue, red, green, gold, teunde, default)

Example: model hunter1/red : so I am now the hunter1 red skin. The other hunter is Hunter2 and he has no other skins. And no CTF. Or select the apropriate icon from the player selection list. Hunter1 includes CTF support.

<INSTALLATION INFO>

Place the huntersv12.pk3 in your gamedata/base directory. Default is C:\Program Files\LucasArts\

Star Wars JK II Jedi Outcast\GAMEDATA\base

* Copyright / Permissions *

THIS LEVEL IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS TM & © LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.

If anyone wants to modify the skins in any way please just let me know. It's ok with me but I just want to know about it. Thanks :)

---===Download===---

just to let you guys know, but I wasn't sure if I should release the black skin because it's so hard to spot in dark areas...but it looked so damned cool I decided what the hell. So there you are :)

These skins should be released soon on jediknightii.net and jk2files.com unless these sites won't accept a file as a link instead of an attachment. My hotmail dosn't allow files that are bigger than 1mb and my skins are 8mb. So I sent them a link to my site, I just hope they will post it on their site :)

it could be from the shader for the skin. The default kyle sp character does not have a shader, and since my skins do that might be what's crashing your game. The game might not be able to handle a shader for the skin in sp.

What version of the skin are you using? Like the black jango, or the gold one?

Archived